How to Apply
It's easy to submit a digital application.
Want to see one of our homes in person? Find the property and click on the "Request a Viewing" button. Or call (401) 400-7006
Click "Apply Now" on the property your interested in
Visit our Rental Search page to see our available listings and apply today.
Summary of Rental Qualifications and Application Process
- Government issued ID and proof of income (3 most recent pay stubs, 6 month bank statements, tax returns, voucher, award letter, etc.).
- Landlord contact info for last 3 years.
- All adults aged 18+ must apply & pay a $30 app fee (non-refundable).
If pets are allowed at a particular property, we require all pets to be screened using PetScreening.com. Pets must receive at least a "3 Paw" score on their scale in order to be accepted. Their will be a pet deposit and/or fee, depending on the number of pets and their "paw score." All applicants with registered service animals will also be required to complete an animal profile, at no charge to the applicant.
No more than 2 pets of any kind will be allowed and pet applications will be subject to property insurance limitations or community deed restrictions. You can view all our pet requirements on our Pets page.
Common Reasons to be Declined
- Incomplete application, evictions, collections from landlords, credit score below 600, insufficient income, and unqualified occupants.
- Within the last 7 years, any felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance, felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, "arson".
- Any sexual related offenses.